Terms & Conditions
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- Tickets are valid only for the date and time stated.
- Please check your tickets on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the performance is cancelled.
- If a performance is cancelled you will be entitled to a refund of the face value of your tickets.
- Tickets are sold subject to the rules and regulations of the event organiser/venue which are available on request.
The management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements that may be displayed on the premises to:
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises
- Refuse admission to the auditorium of latecomers or delay entry until a suitable break or interval in the performance/event
- Cancel or abandon a performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than at the management’s discretion a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket
- Audience members who leave the auditorium once the performance has started may be asked to wait in the foyer until an appropriate moment in the performance to re-admit them. Re-admittance may be refused if there is no appropriate moment or admittance will cause disruption. No refund or exchange will be offered.
Smoking is prohibited within the whole site.
The use of photographic or recording equipment is not allowed within the building unless stated otherwise.
Mobile phones, pagers, watches and other portable electrical devices must be silenced, including vibration functions, before entering the auditorium.